I’ve been tagged by Aleeya Azimulla Blogs About Mom Stuff to do a short little Q&A about motherhood. So here it goes!
1. How many children do you have?
Two boys: 3 and 3 months
2. How old were you when you had your first?
3. What’s your favorite part about being a mommy?
Watching my kids experience life and developing their personalities.
4. What was your biggest craving for each child?
First son: Meat! Burgers and steaks.
Second son: Sweets! Donuts, cookies, chocolate.
5. What would be your advice to someone that’s about to have a baby?
Enjoy your freedom before the baby comes, and prepare for a love and fierce protection you could never imagine.
6. In your opinion, were all the things you heard about childbirth accurate or off?
I was induced with my first, resulting in a c-section. Second son was a planned c-section, so didn’t experience traditional childbirth. But I would say I was appropriately prepared for the experience.
7. Hardest thing about being pregnant for 9 months?
Being constantly uncomfortable.
8. One sentence that sums up your child(ren)
9. Favorite thing to do with your child(ren)
Walk to the park or anything outside when the weather is nice. Right now we are excited about the pumpkin patch!
10. What do you do to reward yourself after a long day with your child(ren)?
Sleep or enjoy a treat without having to share it with the 3 year old 🙂
The instructions say to nominate five other bloggers to do this tag, but since I’m lazy, I’m leaving that part out. If you feel so inclined to complete the tag yourself, please do so! Follow the instructions here.